Rossotrudnichestvo representative office in Turkmenistan invites you to join the international pedagogical forum "Teaching Russian and teaching in Russian: new dimensions in open education".
Russian language forum is aimed at creating an educational environment for the organization of continuous and multi-faceted distance learning of Russian as a foreign language and teaching in Russian in foreign countries through the introduction and testing of new relevant methods of open education in Russian and teaching Russian in a full distance education system, and the development of appropriate innovative methodological support.
The forum is open to:
- Teachers of Russian as a foreign language;
- Russian language teachers of General education subjects in foreign schools where russian is taught as a foreign language;
- Students of pedagogical universities;
- Russian language students, as well as their parents;
- Classroom teachers, curators, specialists in educational work in educational institutions.
The forum program includes:
- Scientific-practical conference "Topical issues of teaching Russian language and in Russian language»;
- Master classes on pedagogy, traditional crafts, and everyday culture in Russia – online workshops from representatives of modern Russian society;
- Presentation of an online course about Russian culture. This is a cycle of cultural and literary studies for a wide range of viewers;
- "Live library" is an online conversation club, the main speakers of which will be representatives of creative professions.
The event was organized by the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation and Lobachevsky state University of Nizhny Novgorod.
The forum will be held on December 11 in an online format.
You can join the forum by following the link.