The Embassy of the Russian Federation in Turkmenistan informs about the rules for entering the Russian Federation on its website.
In particular, foreign citizens and stateless persons must follow the following rules:
1. When boarding an aircraft traveling to the Russian Federation, including for transit purposes, carry a medical document (in Russian or English) confirming a negative result of laboratory testing of the material on COVID-19 by PCR. The material must be selected no earlier than three calendar days before arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation. Russian or English language medical documents may be submitted in the official language of the state where the organization that issued the medical document is registered, with a translation into Russian, the fidelity of which is attested by a consular official of the Russian Federation.
2. Before arriving on the territory of the Russian Federation, fill out the form of the arriving person.
For foreign citizens arriving in the Russian Federation for the purpose of working, the requirement of 14-day isolation continues to apply. In the event of any deterioration of health during the period of isolation, you must immediately seek medical help without visiting medical organizations.
Russian citizens arriving in Russia must:
1. Fill in the form "Registration of arrivals to the Russian Federation" on the Unified portal of public Services (hereinafter referred to as YSPU) in electronic form before departure to the Russian Federation (at the time of ticket purchase, but no later than check-in);
2. Fill in the arrival form issued on Board the aircraft;
3. Within three calendar days from the date of arrival on the territory of the Russian Federation — pass a laboratory test on COVID-19 by PCR and post information about the results of the study in a special form on the EPSU.
If you do not have an account on the EPSU, then the EPSU has a simplified version of the account, which only needs your Full Name, phone number and email address to create (see step 1 on this link).
These rules are introduced in accordance with the Resolution of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation of 27.07.2020 No. 22 "on amendments to the resolutions of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation of 18.03.2020 No. 7 and of 30.03.2020 No. 9".
The Embassy of the Russian Federation in Turkmenistan recommends that you contact Rospotrebnadzor directly for all questions related to these measures: