Cashback - translated from English means a system in which banks encourage people to buy something by giving them money after they have bought it. The term Cashback is used to denote a monetary reward paid to a client's bank card when making non-cash payments through bank cards.
The Cash back service is widely used in world practice and is offered to customers not only by banks, but also by service and trade organizations.
Currently, domestic banks offer this service to the citizens of our country. In accordance with the service, all non-cash banking transactions are returned in the form of cash rewards.
For example, when paying with a bank card for goods or services in the amount of 1000 manat (provided that 1% is charged), 10 manat will be returned to the client's card account.
As a rule, Cash back is paid monthly in percentages set by the servicing bank on the sum of all non-cash payments.
The introduction of such services encourages customers to use non-cash payments and allows them to use all the conveniences of a bank card.
This article provides information on which banks offer the Cash back service and the amount of interest charges (as of September this year).
Note: the amount of interest charges provided by the Cash back service may change (for example, on holidays, due to work needs, etc.). Therefore, you can accurately study the data on the current amount of interest charges by going to the official websites of banks or by calling.
- State Commercial Bank of Turkmenistan "Dayhanbank": return of 3% cash back to the labor salary card;
- State Commercial Bank of Turkmenistan "Turkmenistan": 2% Cash back to a labor salary card, 2% Cash back to a bank card Maşgala;
- Joint-Stock Commercial Bank of Turkmenistan "Turkmenbashi": 2% Cash back to a Goyum bank card, 2% Cash back to a labor salary card, 2% Cash back to a Maşgala bank card;
- Joint-Stock Commercial Bank of Turkmenistan "Halkbank": 3% Cash back to the labor salary card;
- Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Senagat": 3% Cash back to a labor salary card, 3% Cash back to a Goyum bank card;
- Turkmen-Turkish Joint-Stock Commercial Bank: 2.5% Cash back to Goýum bank card.
The Cash back service is usually connected to the card automatically (if this service is offered for this card). Cash back cash reward can be determined on the basis of non-cash transactions made using a bank card. Specific information about this can be obtained from banks.