The International University of Oil and Gas announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training specialists and bachelors:
1. Applied geology, mining, oil and gas business and geodesy (specialties: development and operation of oil and gas fields; drilling of oil and gas wells; design, construction and operation of gas and oil pipelines and gas and oil storages; geology of oil and gas; open-pit mining; hydrogeology and engineering geology; geological survey and search of mineral deposits; geophysical methods of prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits; survey work; enrichment of mineral resources; abotka mineral deposits).
2. Chemical technology (specialty: chemical technology of oil and gas processing).
3. Technosphere safety and environmental management (specialty: environmental protection and rational use of natural resources).
4. Management in technical systems (specialty: standardization and certification).
5. Computer science and computing (specialties: automated information processing and control systems; information technology software).
6. Mechanical engineering (specialties: refrigeration, compressor machines and installations; machines and equipment for oil and gas fields).
7. Technique and technology of construction (specialty: oil and gas facilities and industrial construction).
8. Electricity and heat-and-power engineering (specialties: electric power supply; electric drive and automation of industrial installations and technological complexes; gas-turbine installations and gas-compressor stations).
9. Economics and Management (specialty: economics and management (in the oil and gas industry)).
Areas of preparation of bachelors with an English language of instruction (the term of study of bachelors is 5 years; 1 year - language training, 4 years - professional training):
1. Applied geology, mining, oil and gas business and geodesy (areas of training: oil and gas; geology and mineral exploration).
2. Chemical technology (direction of preparation: chemical technology).
3. Informatics and computer engineering (direction of preparation: software engineering).
4. Economics and management (preparation direction: logistics (in the oil and gas industry)).
Applicants who are fluent in English after successfully passing the entrance examinations for admission to the 1st year undergraduate degree course in oil and gas business; geology and mineral exploration; chemical Technology; software engineering and logistics (in the oil and gas industry), bypassing training in the department of language training, pass an English proficiency test.
The university accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
University studies will be conducted on a fee basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the university (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Ashgabat - July 24, July 26 and July 28;
Ahal Province - July 25, July 27 and July 29;
Balkan Velayat - July 30, August 1 and August 3;
Lebap Province - July 31, August 2 and August 4;
Mary province - August 5, August 7 and August 9;
Dashoguz velayat - August 6, August 8 and August 10.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas and Geodesy - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
the direction of chemical technology - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Technosphere safety and environmental engineering - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
direction management in technical systems - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Computer Science and Computer Engineering - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
Mechanical Engineering - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
the direction of technology and construction technology - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
the direction of electricity and heat-power engineering - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Economics and Management - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
areas of training bachelors with an English-language oil and gas business; geology and mineral exploration; software engineering and logistics (in the oil and gas industry) - English, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
The direction of preparation is Chemical Technology - English, Chemistry, History of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having work experience in the chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the International University of Oil and Gas: Ashgabat, Archabil Shayoly, 8; tel .: 39-13-74, 39-13-70.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >