1. The airline “Turkmenistan” announced the suspension of flights on the route Ashgabat - Moscow - Ashgabat from August 1. Flights to Russia will be operated on the Ashgabat-Kazan-Ashgabat route. All tickets purchased for flights in the directions Moscow - Ashgabat and Ashgabat - Moscow are valid for flights on the route Kazan - Ashgabat and Ashgabat - Kazan. For passengers who have tickets in the direction Moscow - Ashgabat, a comfortable free transfer will be organized to Kazan airport and from Kazan airport to Moscow for those arriving from Ashgabat. Passengers are asked to arrive at Domodedovo Airport 3 hours before the departure time indicated on the ticket and follow the updates.
2. The Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan sent 523 young specialists to work in educational institutions of the Lebap velayat. These days, young specialists are taking training courses organized by the velayat educational department.
3. Turkmenistan, which has the world's fourth largest natural gas reserves, continues to develop its oil and gas industry and export potential. Particular importance is attached to the industrial development of the world's largest gas field, “Galkynysh”, whose reserves are estimated at almost 27 trillion cubic meters. Today this field is a guarantor of reliable supply of raw materials to international projects, including the interstate gas pipelines Turkmenistan-China and Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India. At present time, the “Galkynysh” field is at the stage of pilot operation and in the future the rate of gas withdrawal will increase.
4. For the delegation of the People's Republic of China, which is on a visit to Turkmenistan, an excursion was organized to the National Museum of the Turkmen Carpet. The members of the delegation also got acquainted with the new city of Arkadag, where they were told in detail about the innovative technologies that underlie the creation of the city. Then the guests visited the International Equestrian Complex, where they could see for themselves the unsurpassed beauty of the Ahal-Teke horses.
5. The concert of Tahir Atayev's orchestra “Rock Hits” was held at the “Watan” cinema and concert center in Ashgabat, at which well-known foreign songs were performed in symphonic processing. One of the highlights of the concert was the orchestra's performance of the soundtrack from the film Paganini: The Devil's Fiddler. This work aroused admiration among the listeners for its beauty and complexity. At the request of the audience, the orchestra repeated it for an encore.
6. President Serdar Berdimuhamedov approved the Turkmen composition of the Intergovernmental Commission on the issues of determining the line of the State border between Turkmenistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan and its marking on the spot, signing the relevant Decree on Tuesday.
7. Sony has launched beta testing of the next major update for the PS5 gaming console. The firmware will be available to a limited number of users who have registered in a special program. Among the main innovations, Sony highlights the ability to adjust the volume or turn off the console start-up signal that was issued when the device was turned on or rebooted. Support for Dolby Atmos technology is also announced, which will allow you to create surround sound on compatible TVs, soundbars and home theaters.
8. After an almost 20-year break, the international music festival “Voice of Asia” was again successfully held in Kazakhstan. Performances of the festival participants were held at the high mountain open skating rink “Medeo” in the vicinity of Almaty. Well-known Kazakh actors, pop singers, bloggers, and public figures arrived in the republic to participate in the music festival.
9. In the city of Cholpon-Ata on the shore of Lake Issyk-Kul in Kyrgyzstan, the international wushu-sanda and hand-to-hand combat tournament Kyrgyzstan Open-2023 ended, where Turkmen athletes showed excellent results and won 18 prizes. More than 600 participants from 10 countries competed at the tournament, which was held at the “Gazprom for Children” sports complex, in the “Combat” disciplines among different age and weight categories and “Self-Defense” among men and women. Turkmen wushu wrestlers won three gold, five silver and 10 bronze medals.
10. St. Petersburg “Zenit” turned to Leverkusen “Bayer” with a proposal to return the transfer of striker Serdar Azmoun. Details of the possible return of the 28 years old striker to the St. Petersburg club are not reported. We only know that we are talking about the summer transfer window. An Iranian football player of Turkmen origin played for “Zenit” from 2019 to 2022. The striker has 62 goals and 17 assists in 104 matches for the “Blue-White-Blues”. Azmoun scored four goals and provided one assist in 23 Bundesliga games last season.