1. Since December 10, the Big Moscow Circus has been on tour in Ashgabat. Russian artists with the program “Moscow Circus on Vernadsky Avenue” will continue their performances here for a month. The Moscow circus brought the best numbers to Turkmenistan: acrobats, clowns, jugglers, trained animals. The performance of the Moscow artists also included a number of the Turkmen group of national equestrian games “Galkynysh”.
2. The XV Forum of Creative and Scientific Intelligentsia of the CIS Member States began its work in Tashkent. Within the framework of the forum, a concert of the Youth Symphony Orchestra is planned, which brings together young talented musicians from the Commonwealth countries. Rasul Klychev, a 34 years old talented musician, winner of many youth awards, laureate of the Türkmeniň Altyn asyry competition, will represent Turkmenistan as a conductor.
3. On the eve of the first trilateral summit, talks were held between the heads of the foreign ministries of Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and Turkey in the “Avaza” National Tourist Zone. The parties discussed the progress in the practical implementation of the agreements reached earlier, topical issues on the global and regional agenda. Particular emphasis was placed on the importance of building up partnerships in trade, economic, energy, transport and communications, as well as in the humanitarian area.
4. In the Seydi city, Lebap velayat, a new four-story house was commissioned, designed for the families of employees of the Seydi oil refinery. The facility was erected by specialists of the Türkmengündogarnebitgurluşyk construction and installation trust of the “Turkmengas” State Concern.
5. The FLO shoe store announced a 50% discount in honor of the opening in the “Berkarar” Shopping and Entertainment Center. The promotion will run until December 18. The store presents models of shoes for adults and children in various styles: basic, sports, classic. In addition, FLO has a six-month installment plan with no down payment.
6. President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has made personnel appointments in the leadership of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Lukashenka appointed Sergey Aleinik, who was previously First Deputy Minister Vladimir Makei, to the post of Minister of Foreign Affairs.
7. In 2023, the cultural capital of the CIS will be St. Petersburg, which will take over from the city of Karakol in Kyrgyzstan. During the solemn presentation ceremony, which was in Tashkent, Stanislav Moldovanov, head of the St. Petersburg Committee on Culture, noted that for the cultural capital of Russia, which is St. Petersburg, it is a great pleasure that next year the city will also become the cultural capital of the entire Commonwealth.
8. On December 22, the basketball championship of Turkmenistan among boys and girls born in 2006-2007 starts in Mary. Teams from Balkan, Lebap, Dashoguz, Mary, Ahal velayats and the city of Ashgabat will take part in the competition. Games will be held from December 22 to 27.
9. The Portuguese Football Federation has offered Jose Mourinho to lead the national team. The current head coach of the Italian “Roma” was offered to combine work in the national team and the club. Let us remind that the Portuguese national team led by Fernando Santos reached the quarterfinals of the World Cup in Qatar, where they lost to the Moroccan team with a minimum score.