1. “Turkmenistan” Airlines resumes regular flights with Germany. Flights will operate on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The passenger plane will follow the Ashgabat-Frankfurt-on-Main-Turkmenabat route.
2. In the garden of Ahal gardener from Baharden etrap Ahmet Jumabayev, the crop of an exotic plant for Turkmenistan, the Japanese pear, is ripening. He brought it seedlings from Türkiye five years ago. In shape, the fruit of the Japanese pear is not elongated, but round, like a bun, more like an apple.
3. From August 27, the Russian Embassy in Turkmenistan temporarily suspends the acceptance of applications for issuance of Russian foreign passports containing an electronic storage medium valid for 10 years.
6. In Bodrum, an accident occurred with the participation of the famous Turkish singer Ibrahim Tatlises. The minibus, in which the singer and his daughter were, collided with a truck.
7. Potato chip brand Lay's has created a special “finger washing machine”. The device is designed to clean the skin from oil residues and crumbs of fried potatoes.
8. “Ahal” football club has appeared in the eFootball 2023 football simulator (formerly Pro Evolution Soccer). In the commercial, “Ahal” showed up in a white Nike uniform with the image of the team's sponsor, “Turkmennebitonumleri” (TNÖ).
9. The best player from Turkmenistan in eFootball 2023 with a rating of 66 was the midfielder of the Hong Kong “Kitchee” Ruslan Mingazov, Arslanmyrat Amanov (“Ahal”) - 65 and Elman Tagayev (“Ahal”) - 63 also got into the top 3.
10. The International Football Federation (FIFA) has published an updated version of the rating. The national football team of Turkmenistan has kept the 135th place. The Turkmen team has 1100.47 points, the team is between the Philippines and Rwanda. The FIFA ranking is headed by Brazil. The second place is occupied by Belgium, the third - by Argentina.
11. The draw for the group stage of the Europa League was held. The results can be viewed here.