1. The Agency “Turkmendemiryollary” has updated the schedule of railway flights. From July 1, passenger trains began to run daily from Ashgabat in the directions of Turkmenbashi, Dashoguz, Turkmenabat, Mary, Amu Darya and back.
2. The first branded showroom of the world-famous Lindt Swiss chocolate has opened in Ashgabat. It is located on the first floor of the Altyn zaman shopping center on Alisher Navoi street. More than a hundred types of chocolate products are presented here.
3. The head of “Gazprom” will visit Turkmenistan in the near future. Russian President Vladimir Putin stated this at a meeting with journalists on the sidelines of the Sixth Caspian Summit in Ashgabat.
5. The Pension Fund of Turkmenistan reminds the entrepreneurs of the country that the reporting period for the payment of pension contributions for the first half of 2022 has begun. It is available to pay pension contributions from July 1 to August 15 of the current year, in accordance with Article 23 of the Law of Turkmenistan “On State Pension Insurance”.
6. Russia lifted all restrictions imposed in connection with the coronavirus pandemic. From July 1, the ban on catering at night has been lifted. The requirement to wear masks in public places and other restrictions are no longer in effect.
7. Due to the abnormal heat in some regions of Kazakhstan, limits on the speed of trains were imposed. Due to the fact that the air temperature in the regions has risen to + 40°С - + 45°С, the rails are heated up to + 58°С - 62°С.
8. Turkmenistan lost a direct pass to the AFC Champions League, which was received by the winner of the Turkmenistan football championship. This became known after “Altyn asyr” and “Kopetdag” failed to reach the zonal final of the AFC Cup-2022. In this regard, Turkmenistan has lost its chances of bypassing Kuwait in the club rating of the AFC national associations in the “West” zone and occupies 11th place in it.
9. The rivals of the women's team of Turkmenistan and the schedule of matches for the upcoming FIBA Asian Cup in basketball 3×3 have become known. The tournament with the participation of the strongest Asian teams will be held on July 6-10, 2022 in Singapore. The national team of Turkmenistan got into the qualifying group “E” (Guam, Kazakhstan, Papua New Guinea) at seeding and will begin its performance at the Asian Cup on July 6.