1. “Demiryollary” launches a special train for pilgrims on the route Ashgabat-Kunya-Urgench-Ashgabat, following to the State Historical and Cultural Reserve “Kunya-Urgench”. The departure of the first passenger train is scheduled for June 10, 2022.
3. During the video conference between Turkmenistan and the Astrakhan region, cooperation in the field of transport and logistics was discussed. In particular, the Turkmen side announced its readiness to establish regular communication between the ports of Olya and Turkmenbashi.
4. In honor of the International Children's Day, an action was held in the medical institutions of Ashgabat. Women who gave birth on June 1 were given gift sets for newborns.
5. The branch of “Turkmenpost” at the railway station of Ashgabat resumed sending goods to the velayats. Acceptance of goods for dispatch is carried out daily from 8-00 to 20-00 hours. Phone for information - 075.
6. The morning of the first day of summer turned out to be exciting for graduates of Turkmen schools. The main wave of passing state exams has started in the country.
8. The diet of British schoolchildren from four educational institutions in Wales will include dishes with crushed insects. The project, which starts this week, will involve children from four to 11 years old.
9. The youth team of Turkmenistan lost to Uzbekistan at the start of the 2022 Asian Cup. The game was held in Tashkent, Ulugbek Khashimov scored the only goal in the 75th minute from the penalty spot. In the other match of group “A”, the teams of Iran and Qatar played a draw (1:1).
10. 14 Turkmen judokas will participate in the international tournament of the “Grand Slam” series, which will be held in Tbilisi from 3 to 5 June. The prize fund of the tournament is 154 thousand euros. The winners in each of the weight categories will receive 5 000 euros, the second place winners will receive 3 000 euros, and the third place winners will receive 1 500 euros.