2. The service for selling tickets for intercity bus routes has been launched again in Turkmenistan. Tickets can be purchased on the official website of Awtomobil ulag hyzmaty OJSC, in the Şäherara bilet mobile app or at the bus station ticket offices.
3. A round table to discuss the development of a joint action plan to promote gender equality and eliminate all forms of discrimination against women was held in Ashgabat. Representatives of public organizations spoke at the meeting, talking on their contribution to the promotion of gender equality in Turkmenistan.
4. A concert “Oh, operetta, operetta…” which will begin at 19:00 in the concert hall “Turkmenistan” will be held in Ashgabat on May 29. The program of the evening will feature parts from world-famous operettas.
5. On the shore of Geokdepe Lake, a sports and ecological action for young people was held, which brought together about 60 people. The event included cleaning up the lake area and sports competitions. The EU Delegation in Ashgabat together with the Society organized the eco-action for the Protection of Nature of Turkmenistan.
7. A solemn ceremony of installing a memorial stone was held in Kazan to commemorate the construction of the Cathedral Mosque complex in honor of the 1100t anniversary of the adoption of Islam by the Volga Bulgaria.
8. Microsoft founder Bill Gates named his favorite smartphone. The billionaire said he uses Samsung’s flagship Galaxy Z Fold3. According to the businessman, this phone suits him completely.
9. The open tennis championship has ended in Ashgabat. Among the girls won Aisha Bikbulatova, and among the boys won Allanur Dayanjov. The tournament was held at the “Ashgabat” multifunctional stadium, and gathered more than 70 participants.
10. The youth team of Turkmenistan (U23) under the leadership of the head coach Ahmed Agamyradov is preparing for the final part of the Asian Cup. The Turkmen team in full strength is at the training camp in Antalya, which will last until May 26.