3. A sharp drop in temperature is expected in Turkmenistan with strong winds and dust storms. The temperature is predicted to drop to 22-27degress, in the extreme west and north-west of the country to 17-22 degrees, in the east – up to 37 degrees on May 21.
4. A new road overpass over the Turkmenbashi-Ashgabat railway was opened in the Turkmenbashi etrap of the Balkan velayat. The length of the new overpass was 970 meters, of which 60 meters is a bridge span over the railway.
6. “Altyn Asyr” became the owner of the Ashgabat Football Cup, beating the team “Ashgabat” with a score of 2:0 in the final. In the match for the third place “Kopetdag” defeated the reservists of “Ahal” (3:1).
7. The final match of the Europa League was held in Seville, in which the German “Eintracht” and the Scottish Rangers participated. The teams did not reveal the winner in regular and extra time – (1:1). In the penalty shoot-out, “Eintracht” won with a score of 5:4.
8. The Israel authorities will lift the requirement to test for COVID-19 before flying into the country from May 21. PCR tests at the entrance Israel through airports, sea and land points will be canceled. There will no longer be a need for a 24-hour quarantine after arriving in Israel.
9. A new development by scientists from the Indian Institute of Science will help dentists decontaminate hard-to-reach areas of the teeth. Spiral nanorobots will help fight infection where dentists cannot work effectively. They are able to penetrate into the depths of tissues at 2000 micrometers.