1. The UN Development Program and the "Turkmenaragatnashyk" (Turkmen Communications) Agency signed a Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the area of digital transformation in the area of public administration.
Thus, the system of interdepartmental data interchange will be introduced, the regulatory legal framework will be improved and the international experience will be involved in Turkmenistan.
2. The Ministry of Justice, the Prosecutor General's Office, the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan and members of the Ashgabat City Bar Association will open their doors on March 26 to receive citizens on legal issues.
3. The International University of Oil and Gas named after Yagshygeldi Kakaev has announced the acceptance of applications for participation in the Internet Chemistry Olympiad.
The competitions will be held remotely in Turkmen, Russian and English in two types – individual and team.
Registration of participants will begin on the 20th of March and continue until the 20th of April, and the Olympiad itself is scheduled for the 4th of May.
4. The draw for the 1/4 final of the Champions League brought together “Real Madrid” and “Chelsea”, who met last season, “Manchester City” will become “Atletico's” opponent, “Villarreal” is preparing for the game with “Bayern”, and “Liverpool” is waiting for a trip to “Benfica”.
5. The awarding ceremony of the winners of the international beauty contest “Miss World-2021” was held in San Juan. The title was given to Karolina Belyavska from Poland. In total, in the competition participated 97 girls from different countries, including such states as Iraq and Somalia, which sent their representatives to the competition for the first time.
6. The global satellite system Starlink, owned by Elon Musk, is recognized as the fastest satellite Internet system in the world.
Elon Musk's company became the speed record holder, reaching 141.55 Mbps. The average Starlink indicator was compared with the speed of other satellite Internet operators. As it turned out, the nearest competitor had it at 20.92 Mbit/s.