Young scientists of Turkmenistan are invited to participate in the International Awards in the Field of Oil and Gas: A Glance Into the Future.
The founders of the competition are the International Business Congress (IBC) and the Gas Industry Journal (Gazprom PJSC).
As the organizer's website reported, young scientists or a research team of young scientists under the age of 35 from any country can take part in the competition. International scientific cooperation and joint projects of young scientists from different countries and/or with the participation of foreign scientists are welcome.
The main objectives of the competition:
- Search and promotion of advanced technologies and innovative developments for the oil and gas industry;
- Support and stimulation of young researchers;
- Development of international scientific and technical cooperation.
- Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production; Hard-to-Recover (HTR) Reserves and Unconventional Oil and Gas (UOG) Resource Development;
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Hydrocarbon Processing, Transportation and Storage;
- Offshore Oil and Gas;
- ESG: Energy Efficiency and Low Carbon Energy, including Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCS/CCUS);
- IT Solutions and Digitalization, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Unmanned Technologies;
- New Materials, Structures and Solutions for Effective Production and Transportation of Hydrocarbons.
Applications must be submitted in English electronically through the competition website no later than May 10 (23:59) Moscow Time.
The results of the competition will be announced in August. The Awards Ceremony will be held as part of the XI St. Petersburg International Gas Forum (SPIGF-2022), September 13-16.
More details about the competition can be found on the website.