Photographer of the newspaper "Neutral Turkmenistan" Hassan Magadov won the international journalistic competition "The Caspian Sea without Borders", which was held in the framework of the Caspian Media Forum in Astrakhan.
Khasan Magadov received an award for a series of photo reports in the "PhotoCaspiy" category. The jury of the competition unanimously decided to award the victory to him.
Irina Imamkulieva, a journalist of the Neutral Turkmenistan newspaper, was also awarded a diploma of the winner of the competition and the audience's award for the article “Responsible Development: Nature, Economy and Technologies”.
The contest "The Caspian Sea without Borders" was held in five categories:
- "Man and the Sea" (works dedicated to the ecology of the unique sea-lake),
- "PhotoKaspiy" (works of photojournalists and photographers),
- "Discovering the countries of the Caspian" (works devoted to issues of culture, attractions and tourism),
- "The Caspian Sea - the Territory of Health" (works devoted to sports and healthy lifestyles),
- "Fresh Look" (works by young authors).
This year, 61 applications were submitted for the competition, 11 of them were sent by journalists from Turkmenistan, reports mid.astrobl.ru.
Journalistic competition among media Caspian held for the eighth time (until 2017 it was called the "Caspian Dream"). Organizer of the competition - the administration of the Governor of the Astrakhan region.
The "Turkmenportal" redaction heartily congratulates colleagues on well-deserved awards!