The Embassy of Japan in Turkmenistan on its website announces the start of accepting documents for state scholarship educational programs for foreigners for 2022:
- “Research Student” (postgraduate course);
- “Student” (bachelor's degree),
- “Student of a technological college” (vocational education);
- “Student of a specialized training college” (level of a professional educational institution).
Detailed information on each program, as well as on the procedure for submitting documents, can be found on the Embassy's website.
- Italian Embassy in Turkmenistan announces scholarships for top international students
- Citizens of Turkmenistan will be able to take part in online courses on ecology