The British Embassy in Turkmenistan is recruiting for the Chevening program
The British Embassy in Turkmenistan is recruiting for the Chevening program, to receive a prestigious grant to study for a master's degree in the UK.
Applications can be submitted at www.chevening.org/apply until November 2.
Requirements for candidates are as follows:
- be a citizen of Turkmenistan;
- be sure to return to Turkmenistan for at least two years after graduation;
- have a bachelor's degree;
- have at least two years of work experience;
- Apply for admission to the master's degree program for three different programs at any universities in the UK and receive an Unconditional Offer for at least one program by July 14, 2022;
- be fluent in English. At the time of application, an IELTS or TOEFL certificate is not required, but will be required by universities for full enrollment.
The scholarship will cover a year's tuition for a master's program, a monthly payment for accommodation, tickets there at the beginning of the study and back after graduation, and other costs associated with moving to the UK.
The selection will take place in several stages and will take on average about eight months before the winners are announced. After a careful selection of applications in the first stage, only a few candidates will be invited for interviews, after which the candidates for the grant will be identified. The final decision will be announced in June 2022 and participants will be notified by email.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >