The Turkmen State Institute of Economics and Management announces admission to the magistracy for the 2019/2020 academic year on a fee basis in the following areas of training:
1. Economics and management (areas of training: economics; management).
The magistracy accepts persons who have education not lower than the highest, based on the results of an interview on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- The original of the document on higher education and its annex (a certificate of higher education, issued in a foreign country, is accompanied by a certificate of its recognition in Turkmenistan);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers.
In addition, applicants, together with the above documents, submit and submit to the admissions office copies of the following documents:
-military ticket or registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his preemptive right to enroll in the magistracy.
If necessary, the admission committee of the institute may request additional information from the applicant.
The applicant is personally liable for the provision of incorrect information and documents.
Interviewing and enrollment are carried out at the Institute (Ashgabat) August 10-11, 2019.
The interview is conducted in the following subjects:
- in the direction of preparing the economy - economic theory, the economy of Turkmenistan;
- in the direction of preparation of management - economic theory, management.
Interviews in subjects are conducted on the basis of the curricula of higher educational institutions of Turkmenistan in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid reasons for an interview at the scheduled time or did not stand up for an interview in one of the subjects are not allowed to the next interview.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the magistracy based on the results of the interview with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field of study for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Turkmen State Institute of Economics and Management: Ashgabat, 1972 Street (Ataturk), 73; Tel .: 48-62-71, 48-62-76.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >