Myrat Garryev State Medical University of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Clinical medicine (specialty: general medicine; pediatrics; dentistry).
2. Health sciences and preventive medicine (specialties: preventive medical care; sports medicine).
3. Military medicine (specialties: treatment and prevention; sanitary and epidemiological work).
Directions and specialties of training specialists for a fee:
1. Pharmacy (specialty: pharmacy).
2. Health sciences and preventive medicine (specialties: restorative and alternative medicine, medical and social business).
The university accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, in areas of military medicine who have served no more than 24 years in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan, graduates of a specialized military school of the Ministry of Defense of Turkmenistan not older than 25 years, and also contractual basis, not having an officer’s rank, up to 25 years of age based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- twelve photos 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy and the original of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
The applicant, who has chosen the direction of military medicine, in addition to the above documents must submit:
- a receipt on the consent of the parents to the military service of the son and to military service in any region of Turkmenistan after graduating from the military medicine department;
- a certificate from the information center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan;
- a medical examination card for applicants to higher military educational institutions, provided by the Central Military Clinic of the Ministry of Defense of Turkmenistan. To obtain the conclusion of the Central Military Clinic of the Ministry of Defense of Turkmenistan on the state of health, submit a certificate from a family doctor, as well as a certificate from a psycho-neurological, narcological, tuberculosis, dermatovenerologic dispensary.
Additional information about the conditions of admission in the direction of military medicine can be obtained from the admissions office of Myrat Garryev State Medical University of Turkmenistan.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- those who served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and the young men who did not pass military service - a registered certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents confirming his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
If necessary, the university admissions office may request additional information from the applicant.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the university (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Lebap Province - July 24-25, July 27 and July 29
Ashgabat - July 26-27, July 28 and July 29
Mary province - July 30-31, August 2 and August 4
Balkan Velayat - August 1-2, August 3 and August 4
Dashoguz velayat - August 5-6, August 8 and August 10
Ahal province - August 7-8, August 9 and August 10
Entrance exams in all specialties are held in biology, chemistry, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Applicants who have chosen the direction of military medicine, pass the standards for physical training (100 meters, 3 km; pulling up).
To determine the stability of the psyche to the chosen specialty all applicants will be acquainted with the pathoanatomical museum.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who graduated from medical schools and have at least 2 years of work experience in health care institutions;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the State Medical University of Turkmenistan named after Myrat Garryev: Ashkhabad, st. A. Govshudova, house 58; tel .: 92-71-09.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >