The International University for Humanities and Development announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas of training bachelors:
1. Legal matter (areas of preparation: public international law; international private law).
2. Political science and regional studies (direction of preparation: international relations and world politics).
3. Sociology and social affairs (direction of preparation: sociology).
4. Philosophy and ethics (direction of preparation: philosophy).
5. Media and library information (direction of preparation: journalism).
6. Economics and Management (areas of preparation: international economics; international management; international finance; insurance; international commerce).
7. Computer science and computing technology (training areas: computer technology; computer system software; information and communication technology).
Training at the university will be conducted on a fee basis under the bachelor’s degree program in English after a year of study at the language training department. Students who are fluent in English can be enrolled in 1 year undergraduate course, bypassing training in the department of language training.
The university accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- a document on general secondary (or secondary vocational) education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
who served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment is carried out at the university (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Dashoguz velayat - July 24-25, July 27 and July 29
Ashgabat - July 26-27, July 28 and July 30
Ahal Province - July 28, July 31 and August 2
Mary province - July 31 - August 1, August 3 and August 4
Balkan Velayat - August 3, August 5 and August 7
Lebap Province - August 5-6, August 8 and August 9
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
areas of training philosophy; sociology; international public law; international private law; international relations and world politics - English, history of Turkmenistan and social science;
areas of training journalism - English, Turkmen language and literature, history of Turkmenistan;
areas of training the international economy; international Management; international finance; insurance business; international commerce; computer technology; computer system software; information and communication technology - English language, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted orally in the state and / or English languages, except for language subjects, which are held in the appropriate language. Applicants who are fluent in English after successfully passing the entrance examinations for admission to the 1st year undergraduate course, bypassing training in the language training department, take an English proficiency test.
Persons who did not appear without good reason for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow the exam.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the International University for Humanities and Development: Ashkhabad, ul. 1958 (Andaliba), 169, tel .: 39-85-62, 39-85-25.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >