The Engineering and Technological University of Turkmenistan named after Oguz Khan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas of training bachelors:
1. Mathematics and mechanics (direction of preparation: applied mathematics and computer science)
2. Biological sciences (areas of training: cell and molecular biology; genetics and bioengineering)
3. Chemical technology (areas of preparation: chemical technology; chemical engineering).
4. Industrial ecology and biotechnology (training direction: biotechnology).
5. Technology of materials (direction of preparation: materials science and technology of new materials).
6. Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials (training direction: nanomaterials).
7. Earth sciences (preparation direction: ecology and nature management).
8. Computer science and computing technology (training areas: computer science and computer technology; information systems and technologies; digital economics; digital infrastructure and cybersecurity; mobile and network engineering; animation and graphic design).
9. Mechanical engineering (training areas: automation and control; mechatronics and robotics).
10. Management in technical systems (areas of training: innovation; innovative economy).
11. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (direction of preparation: electronics and nanoelectronics).
12. Photonics, instrument making, optical and biotechnical systems and technologies (direction of preparation: biomedical electronics).
13. Management in the economy (training direction: personnel management).
14. Physical and technical sciences and technology (direction of preparation: physics of modern technologies).
University studies will be conducted on a fee basis under the bachelor’s program in English and Japanese after a year of in-depth study of English and Japanese in the language training department.
The university accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emptive right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the university (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Dashoguz velayat - July 24, 25, 26
Ashgabat - July 25, 26, 27
Ahal Province - July 26, 27, 28
Mary wel. - July 27, 28, 29
Balkan Velayat - July 28, 29, 30
Lebap province - July 29, 30, 31.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
Areas of preparation chemical technology; chemical engineering; materials science and technology of new materials; nanomaterials - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Directions of preparation cell and molecular biology; genetics and bioengineering; biotechnology; Ecology and nature management - biology, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan.
Directions for the preparation of physics of modern technology; computer science and computing; automation and control; mechatronics and robotics; electronics and nanoelectronics; digital economy, digital infrastructure and cybersecurity - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Areas of preparation are applied mathematics and computer science; information systems and technologies; mobile and network engineering; animation and graphic design; innovation; innovative economy; personnel management - mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan;
The direction of the preparation of biomedical electronics - biology, physics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in all subjects are conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons with work experience in the chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Oguz Khan Engineering and Technological University of Turkmenistan: Ashkhabad, ul. Kyoshi, house 100, tel .: 39-16-67.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >