The Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties):
1. Architecture (specialties: architecture; urban planning and urban planning; design of the architectural environment).
2. Technique and technology of construction (specialty: industrial and civil construction; heat and gas supply and ventilation; water supply, drainage and protection of water resources; construction of roads and airfields; production of building materials, products and structures; bridges and transport tunnels; urban construction; applied geodesy ; expertise and property management (in the construction industry)).
3. Informatics and computer engineering (specialties: automated information processing and control systems; information technology software; information measuring equipment and technology).
4. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (specialties: industrial electronics; microelectronics and semiconductor devices).
5. Electricity and heat-and-power engineering (specialties: power supply; electric drive and automation of industrial plants and technological complexes).
6. Mechanical engineering (specialties: automation of technological processes and production; lifting and transport, construction and road machines and equipment; machines and devices of chemical production and enterprises of building materials).
7. Chemical technologies (specialties: chemical technology of inorganic substances; chemical technology of refractory non-metallic and silicate materials; chemical technology of glass and glass bottles).
8. Materials technology (specialty: metal forming).
9. Economics and management (specialties: economics and management (in the construction industry); economics and enterprise management (at the enterprises of domestic, housing and communal services and urban economy); logistics (in the construction industry)).
The Institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Training at the institute will be conducted on a fee basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
-the statement addressed to the rector in the established form;
- application form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- Eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, applicants, together with the above documents, submit and submit to the admissions office copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and the young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are held at the Institute (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Ashgabat - July 24-25, July 27 and July 29
Ahal Province - July 26, July 28 and July 30
Mary province - July 31, August 2 and August 4
Lebap Province - August 1, August 3 and August 5
Dashoguz velayat - August 6, August 8 and August 9
Balkan Velayat - August 7, August 8 and August 9
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
Architecture direction - drawing and graphics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
the direction of technology and construction technology - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Computer Science and Computer Engineering - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
the direction of electronics, radio engineering and communication systems - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
the direction of electricity and heat-power engineering - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Mechanical Engineering - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan;
the direction of chemical technology - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
the direction of technology of materials - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
Economics and Management - Physics, Mathematics, History of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without good reason for the exam at the appointed time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow the examinations.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction: Ashgabat, st. B. Annanova, 136; tel .: 28-18-86; 28-18-04.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >