The Turkmen State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Physical culture and sport (specialty: sports, physical education).
Directions and specialties of training specialists for a fee:
1. Physical culture and sports (specialties: sports, physical education, sports journalism, health improvement, technical support of sports technologies).
2. Economics and Management (specialties: management of sports facilities, financing of sports).
3. Psychological sciences (specialty: psychology (sports psychology)).
The institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, according to the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and the city of Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- athlete's qualification book (for applicants to the sport, physical education, sports journalism, wellness, psychology (sports psychology), not lower than category I), recommendation and characteristics from the sports school (for applicants to the sport line);
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international competitions in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, champions of Turkmenistan and winners of international sports competitions, who enjoy the right of priority to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher professional education, subject to successful entrance examinations, submit the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Institute (Ashgabat) in the following terms:
Ashgabat - July 24-25, July 27 and July 29
Ahal Province - July 26, July 28 and July 30
Mary province - July 31, August 2 and August 4
Lebap Province - August 1, August 3 and August 5
Dashoguz velayat - August 6, August 8 and August 9
Balkan Velayat - August 7, August 8 and August 9
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialties sport, physical education, recreational business - a chosen sport (applicants must comply with the approved standards for one of 46 kinds of sports cultivated at the institute), biology, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty sports journalism - the history of Turkmenistan, the Turkmen language and literature, social studies;
specialties management of sports facilities, financing of sports, technical support of sports technologies - mathematics, history of Turkmenistan, social science;
specialty psychology (sports psychology) - biology, Turkmen language and literature, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
The entrance exams in biology, history of Turkmenistan, the Turkmen language and literature, mathematics and social science are conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- highly qualified athletes who have completed secondary sports school;
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- prize-winners of international competitions in 2015-2019;
- members of national teams of Turkmenistan in 2015-2019;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Turkmen State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports: Ashkhabad, Saparmurat Turkmenbashi Shayoly, 40; tel .: 22-65-37, 22-68-61.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >