The State Energy Institute of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Electricity and power engineering (specialties: electric power systems and networks; thermal power plants; electric drive and automation of industrial plants and technological complexes; relay protection and automation of electrical power systems; power supply; gas turbine plants and engines; non-traditional and renewable energy sources, electrical technology and thermal energy, the technology of cooking water and fuel at thermal power plants).
2. Mechanical engineering (specialties: machines and metal processing technology; technical operation, maintenance and repair of electrical and electromechanical equipment; technological machines and equipment).
3. Economics and management (specialty: economics and management in the energy industry; accounting and auditing in the energy industry).
4. Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems (specialties: industrial electronics; microelectronics and semiconductor devices).
5. Information security (specialty: integrated provision of information security of automated systems).
6. Management in technical systems (specialty: automation and control in technical systems).
The Institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Training at the institute will be conducted on a fee basis.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat and in velayat centers from July 8 to 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Institute (Mary) in the following terms:
Ashgabat - July 24, July 26 and July 28;
Dashoguz velayat - July 25, July 27 and July 29;
Mary province - July 28-29, July 31 - August 1 and August 3-4;
Balkan Velayat - July 30, August 2 and August 5;
Lebap province - August 3-4, August 6 and August 8;
Ahal Province - August 5, August 7 and August 9.
Entrance examinations in all specialties of training are held in physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the State Energy Institute of Turkmenistan, Mary, st. Bairam Khan, 62 tel .: 5-75-02, 5-75-03.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >