The Turkmen National Conservatory named after Mai Kuliyeva announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Musical art (specialties: Turkmen music; folk instruments; piano; string instruments; wind and percussion instruments; singing art; bakhshi; operatic art; choral conducting; orchestral conducting; musicology; composition; musicology on the history and theory of Turkmen music; mu - color pedagogy).
Directions and specialties of training specialists for a fee:
1. Musical art (specialty: the art of pop).
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a secondary vocational musical education are admitted to the Conservatory, according to the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
In the field of pop art, persons with a musical education not less than a children's music school are accepted.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- a document on general secondary, secondary vocational education (original), a copy of the temporary certificate of secondary vocational education for those who undergo a two-year internship after graduating from special and secondary music, art schools and schools of arts of the Ministry of Culture of Turkmenistan;
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, winners of national and international creative competitions entering educational institutions for creative areas of training (specialty) that have priority right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher professional education, subject to the successful passage of entrance exams, passing There are original documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the Turkmen National Conservatory (Ashgabat) from July 24 to August 3, 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialties Turkmen music; folk instruments; piano; stringed instruments; wind and percussion instruments - specialty (performance), solfeggio and harmony (written and oral), history of Turkmenistan (written and oral);
specialty art of singing; opera art; bahshi; musical pedagogy - specialty (performance), solfeggio and music theory (written and oral), history of Turkmenistan (written and oral);
specialty choral conducting; orchestral conducting - specialty and piano (performance), solfege and harmony (in writing and orally), history of Turkmenistan (in writing and orally);
specialty composition - composition and piano (performance), solfeggio and harmony (in writing and orally), history of Turkmenistan (in writing and orally);
musicology specialties; musicology on the history and theory of Turkmen music - solfeggio and harmony (written and oral), musical instrument (performance) and musical literature (written and oral), history of Turkmenistan (written and oral);
The specialty art of variety art is a specialty and a special musical instrument (performance), solfeggio and music theory (in writing and orally), history of Turkmenistan (in writing and orally).
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools, secondary special musical educational institutions, and children's musical schools of Turkmenistan.
The entrance exam on the subject history of Turkmenistan is conducted in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have work experience in their chosen field for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Turkmen National Conservatory named after Mai Kuliyeva: Ashkhabad, st. 1984 (Pushkin), 22; tel .: 92-28-56.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >