The State Academy of Arts of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of specialist training:
1. Fine and applied arts (specialties: easel painting; theatrical decorative painting; monumental painting; easel graphics; book drawing; sculpture; design; ceramics art; jewelry art; carpet art).
2. Architecture (specialties: design of architectural environment, restoration of architectural monuments).
Directions and specialties of training specialists for a fee:
1. Fine and applied arts (specialty: history and theory of fine art).
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary or secondary vocational education are admitted to the academy, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Applicants entering creative professions submit their independent work to the selection committee (pencil drawings, paintings, sculptural and ceramic works, etc.).
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- a document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original), a copy of the temporary certificate of secondary vocational education for those who undergo a two-year internship after completing special and secondary music, art schools and art schools of the Ministry of Culture of Turkmenistan;
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects, winners of national and international creative contests, entering educational institutions in creative areas of training (specialty) that enjoy the priority right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher professional education, subject to successful completion of entrance examinations, they hand in the original etstvuyuschih documents confirming the data base.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out from July 24 to August 3, 2019 at the State Academy of Arts of Turkmenistan (Ashgabat).
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty easel painting; theatrical decorative painting; monumental painting; easel graphics; book graphics - drawing a human figure with a pencil and a portrait of a person in color; performing a composition on a given topic; history of Turkmenistan;
specialty sculpture - drawing a figure of a person with a pencil and making a portrait of a person made of plaster in clay; sculptural composition on a given topic; history of Turkmenistan;
specialty design - a portrait of a man made of plaster with a pencil and still life in color; design composition on a given topic; history of Turkmenistan;
specialty art of ceramics; Jewelry Art; carpet art - drawing a portrait of a person from a plaster with a pencil and still life in color, performing a composition on a given topic according to the profile of the chosen specialty; history of Turkmenistan;
specialty history and the theory of fine art - still life with a pencil, a composition on a given topic; history of Turkmenistan;
specialty design of the architectural environment; restoration of architectural monuments - the image of a man of gypsum with a pencil and still life in color, the construction of an axonometry of a given drawing; history of Turkmenistan;
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan and art school of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects "History of Turkmenistan" is conducted orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons who have at least 2 years of experience in the chosen specialty;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the State Academy of Arts of Turkmenistan: Ashkhabad, ul. Alisher Navoi (2022), 90; tel .: 92-56-41, 92-31-19, 92-25-08.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >