The Institute of Engineering and Transport Communications of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following areas (specialties) of training:
1. Technique and technology of construction (specialty: expertise and management of real estate; construction, operation and technical repair of roads, bridges and tunnels; engineering systems and facilities for special purposes; construction of railways, path and track facilities);
2. Architecture (specialty: housing and utilities infrastructure).
3. Mechanical engineering (specialties: lifting and transporting, specialized machines and equipment; automation of technological processes and production).
4. Electricity and power system (specialty: electricity);
5. Technosphere safety and environmental management (specialty: technosphere safety).
6. Computer science and computing (specialty: information systems and technologies; engineering systems and networks).
7. Economics and Management (specialty: logistics).
Direction and specialty training for a fee:
1. Economics and Management (specialty: economics and management; accounting and auditing).
2. Technique and technology of land transport (specialty: automobiles and automobile economy; organization of transportation and management on automobile transport; locomotives; wagons; organization of transportation and traffic management on railway transport);
3. Air navigation and operation of aviation and rocket and space technology (specialty: air traffic control; technical maintenance of aircraft and engines; technical maintenance of aircraft and radio electronic equipment of aircraft; organization of transportation and control on air transport);
4. Technique and technology of shipbuilding and water transport (specialty: navigation, operation of ship power plants; shipbuilding).
The Institute accepts citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old, having a general secondary or secondary vocational education, based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in velayat centers and in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the rector in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary or secondary vocational education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight 3x4 photos;
- a certified copy of the work record for employees;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and a certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out at the institute (Ashgabat, Bytrassein district, Senagat street, 51) in the following terms:
Dashoguz velayat - July 24, July 26 and July 28
Ahal Province - July 25, July 27 and July 29
Ashgabat - July 29-30, August 1 and August 3
Lebap Province - July 31, August 2 and August 4
Mary province - August 4-5, August 7 and August 8
Balkan Velayat - August 6, August 8 and August 9
Entrance exams in all specialties are held in mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of the curricula of secondary schools in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Institute for Engineering and Transport Communications of Turkmenistan: Ashgabat, district Buzmeyin, ul. Senagat, 51; tel .: 33-52-33, 39-26-47, 39-26-48.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >