Ashgabat Pedagogical School. Amana Kekilova announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Teaching in primary school.
2. Pre-school education.
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old are admitted to the Pedagogical School; they have general secondary education and permanently reside in Ashgabat and Ahal velayat, as well as in the Balkan velayat, according to the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Documents are accepted in Ashgabat from July 8 to July 21, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- the certified copy of the labor book for working;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and admission are carried out in the A. Kekilov Pedagogical School (Ashgabat) on 24-25, 27-28 and 30-31 July 2019.
Entrance examinations in all specialties are held in mathematics, Turkmen language and literature, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of curricula for secondary schools of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address Pedagogical School. Amana Kekilova: Ashgabat, st. Gerogly, house 124; tel .: 90-62-04.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >