Bayramaliy Agro-Industrial Secondary School of the S.A. Niyazov Turkmen Agricultural University announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Veterinary medicine.
2. Agricultural mechanization.
4. Technology of production and processing of agricultural products.
5. Technology of primary cotton processing.
6. Economics and planning (in agriculture).
8. Land Management.
9. Information systems (in agriculture).
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to a secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Duration of training - 2 years, for a fee.
Documents are accepted in the city of Bayramali from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on general secondary education (original);
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- the obligation to timely pay for study on the model;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out at Bayramalii agro-industrial secondary vocational school of the S.A. Niyazov Turkmen Agricultural University (Bayramali) 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialties of veterinary medicine, technology of production and processing of agricultural products - biology, chemistry, history of Turkmenistan;
specialties agricultural mechanization, land management, information systems (in agriculture) - mathematics, physics, history of Turkmenistan;
specialties economics and planning (in agriculture), accounting - mathematics, biology, history of Turkmenistan;
specialties weaving production, cotton preprocessing technology - chemistry, physics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- tenants and landowners who have high production figures for the last 2–3 years, upon recommendation of the khyakimlik of the etrap when entering the relevant specialty;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of Bayramalii agro-industrial secondary vocational school of the S.A. Niyazov Turkmen Agricultural University: Bayramali, Talyplar Street, 1; tel .: 6-38-41, 6-38-19, 6-07-84.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >