The publishing and printing secondary professional school of the State Publishing Service of Turkmenistan announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
1. Printing production.
2. Automation of technological processes and production (by industry).
Citizens of Turkmenistan not older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to a secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
Duration of study - 2.5 years, for a fee.
Documents are accepted at the secondary vocational school (Ashgabat) from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on secondary education (original),
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
-characteristics from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- the obligation to timely pay for study on the model;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- the winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of Turkmenistan who participated in international olympiads in general education subjects in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the pre-emption right to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, pass the original of the relevant documents confirming these grounds .
In addition, those who come along with the above documents present and submit to the admission committee copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
The applicant may submit other documents that confirm his priority right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out at the secondary vocational school of the State Publishing Service of Turkmenistan 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations are held in the following subjects:
specialty printing production; automation of technological processes and production - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
publishing specialty - Turkmen language and literature, social science, history of Turkmenistan;
Entrance examinations in subjects are conducted on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without valid excuse for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to follow exams.
Preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students on the basis of entrance examinations with the same number of points are:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
Address of the Publishing and Printing Secondary Vocational School of the State Publishing Service of Turkmenistan: Ashkhabad, Galkynysh St., 66, tel .: 22-07-35, 22-16-99.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >