The Turkmenabat River Secondary Vocational School of the Turkmendenizderyollary Agency announces admission to the number of students for the 2019/2020 academic year in the following specialties:
2. Technical operation and maintenance of electrical and electromechanical equipment.
3. Technology of products of public nutrition.
5. Organization of transportation and traffic management.
6. Multichannel telecommunication systems.
7. Documentation and archival science.
8. Programming in computer systems.
9. Economics and planning.
10. Accounting and auditing.
Citizens of Turkmenistan no older than 35 years old who have a general secondary education are admitted to the secondary vocational school based on the results of entrance examinations on a competitive basis.
The term of study in accordance with the specialty is 2.5 years on a paid basis.
Reception of documents is carried out in the Turkmenabat river secondary vocational school from July 8 to August 10, 2019.
List of documents:
- application addressed to the director in the prescribed form;
- application form in the prescribed form;
- document on the general average education (original),
- medical certificate in the form established by the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan;
- description from the last place of study (work, military unit);
- the obligation to timely pay for study on the model;
- eight photos of 3x4 cm;
- a certified copy of the workbook for workers;
- winners of the state olympiad of schoolchildren, members of national teams of Turkmenistan, who participated in international competitions in general education in the year of enrollment, who enjoy the privilege to enroll in state institutions of secondary and higher vocational education, subject to successful entrance examinations, rent out the appropriate documents confirming these grounds.
In addition, those who come along with the above documents show and submit to the admissions office copies of the following documents:
- served in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Turkmenistan - a military ID, and young men who did not pass military service, registration certificate and certificate from the military commissariat at the place of residence.
An applicant may submit other documents that confirm his preemptive right when enrolling in the number of students.
The applicant is personally responsible for the incorrectly provided information and documents.
Entrance examinations and enrollment are carried out at the Turkmenabat River Secondary Vocational School of the Turkmendenizderyollary Agency (Turkmenabat) 13-14, 16 and 17 August 2019.
Entrance examinations are conducted in the following subjects:
specialty documentation and archival studies - Turkmen language and literature, social studies, history of Turkmenistan;
specialty programming in computer systems - informatics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
specialties economics and planning, accounting and auditing -mathematics, social science, history of Turkmenistan;
specialties technology of catering products - chemistry, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan;
other specialties - physics, mathematics, history of Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations on subjects are conducted on the basis of secondary school programs in Turkmenistan.
Entrance examinations are held orally in the state language.
Persons who did not appear without good reason for the exam at the scheduled time or did not pass the exam in one of the subjects are not allowed to take the following exams.
The right of priority when enrolling in students according to the results of the entrance exams with the same number of points is used:
- Persons having a work experience in their chosen specialty for at least 2 years;
- Persons who have completed military service by conscription.
The address of the Turkmenabat river secondary vocational school of the Turkmendenzjärälalara agency: Turkmenabat, Gurbansoltan edzhe St., 21 tel .: 7-44-52; 3-63-63.
If you notice an error in the text, please select it and press < strong> Ctrl + Enter strong >