The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in Turkmenistan provides an opportunity for free participation in a new unique Internship Program for representatives of small and medium-sized businesses.
The program offers direct access to a database of the best students and young professionals in the country.
If you are looking for talented, motivated and energetic employees for your company, then the Internship Program is simple and beneficial for your business:
- High-quality selection: experts carefully select interns, taking into account their education, skills and ambitions. You get a chance to work with those who have already passed the preliminary screening and selection, and are ready to contribute to your business.
- Trainee training: All trainees are trained before starting work, which permits them to effectively adapt to the new working environment. You get employees who already have the basic knowledge and skills needed to complete the tasks.
- Free training for your employees: Your employees - mentors will receive training and methodology for working with interns.
- Flexibility: The program offers a flexible approach to arranging an internship. You can set your own work schedule and determine what tasks the trainee will perform.
- Increase Productivity: Interns bring fresh ideas and perspectives to your business, which can spur innovation and increase productivity.
- Pre-hiring Test Drive: This is a great opportunity to “test” potential employees before offering them a full-time position in your company.
To participate in the Internship Program, you must fill out an application by June 20. Participation in the program is free and funded by the European Union.