1. A cruise on the Caspian Sea is proposed by representatives of the tourism sector of Turkmenistan. These initiatives were announced during the International Conference in Ashgabat. According to Deputy Minister of Culture Nursakhet Shirimov, foreign businessmen are provided with proposals for creating high-level tourism opportunities in the Caspian region on mutually beneficial terms.
2. The next graduation of specialists was held at the aviation personnel training school of the “Turkmenhowayollary” agency. 123 graduates will continue their professional activities in the field of aviation, in such areas as the organization of air transportation, air traffic control, automatic control systems and others.
3. The Embassy of Turkmenistan in Vienna, together with representatives of diplomatic missions accredited in this country, held a cultural event dedicated to the international holiday of Nowruz. The event included music concerts, exhibitions, including national dishes. Turkmen handmade carpets, national ornaments and souvenirs were displayed in the pavilion of the Embassy of Turkmenistan.
4. The Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction summed up the results of the Olympiad in higher mathematics held among students of higher educational institutions. The top five winners included students of the Turkmen State Institute of Architecture and Construction, the Turkmen State Pedagogical Institute named after Seyitnazar Seydi, Magtymguly Turkmen State University. and others. In general, about 50 students performed at the Olympiad site.
5. The Russian film company Bazelevs and Russian director Timur Bekmambetov are preparing to start shooting an animated film about the adventures of Hoja Nasreddin. The Turkish studio Yeni Dusler Animation expressed its readiness to finance the project. Approximately 1 million dollars were allocated to implement the idea of a film about the wit, famous throughout the east.
6. Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Acer, best known for its computers, has unveiled a new product, the Ebii “smart” bike. It has an advanced security system built in. Another novelty is built-in GPS, which permits you to monitor the movement of vehicles 24/7 and block them remotely in case of theft. The ebii is powered by a battery that provides a range of 110 km. The built-in electric motor is capable of accelerating the bike up to 25 km / h. At the same time, the transport weighs only 16 kg.
7. The coaching staff of the national team of Turkmenistan announced the composition of 24 players for the March training camp of the team. After a short break, the midfielder of the Hong Kong “Kitchee” Ruslan Mingazov received an invitation to the national team. Let us remind that on March 23, the Turkmen team will play a friendly match against the Malaysian team. Then he will go to training camps in the UAE, which will be held from March 25 to 30.
8. The Futsal Cup of Turkmenistan among women's teams will be held in Ashgabat from March 22 to 27. 8 clubs will compete for medals and the title of the strongest women's team in the country. The final of the competition will be held at 14:30 local time in the Olympic village of Ashgabat.
9. Turkmen defender Vepa Jumayev moved from “Lokomotiv” Gomel to “Energetik”-BGU. Last season, the 22 years old football player took part in the 21st match of the First League of Belarus, in which he scored one goal and assisted teammates twice. As part of the national team of Turkmenistan under 23, Jumayev took part in the Asian Cup, where he played three full matches and one half.
10. Midfielder of the Turkmenistan national team Mirza Beknazarov will continue his career in the Estonian Premium League. The contract under the scheme “1 + 1” was concluded with FC “Narva Trans”. The 22 years old native of Dashoguz made his debut for the Turkmenistan national team in October 2019 in a match against the Kuwait team. Beknazarov also has experience of playing in the AFC Cup and the AFC Champions League.