1. Rains and lower temperatures in Turkmenistan are expected only by the end of the week. In the meantime, in some areas, the weather is expected to be abnormally hot for September up to + 40 - 41 degrees. The probability of lowering the temperature is expected on Sunday. Strong winds and rain are possible in some regions.
2. The Path of health with a total length of 6 thousand 200 meters will soon appear in Ahal velayat, the new administrative center of which is being built on an area of 950 hectares, 30 kilometers southwest of Ashgabat.
3. In Kazan, with the assistance of the travel agency “TagraS-Business Travel”, an air ticket office of the “Turkmenistan” Airlines was opened. It is located at the address: Dekabristov street, 85 b, BC “Relita”, office 210. At present time, regular flights are organized from Kazan to Turkmenabat.
4. On September 20, the exhibition of economic achievements of Turkmenistan, dedicated to the 31st anniversary of the country's independence, opens in Ashgabat at the Expocenter of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. At the exhibition, you can get acquainted with the best products and services provided by Turkmen enterprises of the public and private sectors. The exposition will continue its work until September 21.
5. A special machine for brewing the perfect instant noodles was invented in Japan. In order to get the perfect noodles, you need to place a cup on the Makasetei device, fill the machine with water and start it by setting the timer. The cost of such a device is 45 USD.
6. It is planned to build an unusual complex in the lunar theme in Dubai. The total height of the Moon Dubai building will be about 224 meters, and the surrounding area of over 40 000 square meters will be turned into a lunar colony. The lunar complex, in addition to hotel rooms, restaurants and boutiques, will be equipped with special centers for training future astronauts. The construction of Moon Dubai will take about four years and cost 5 billion USD.
7. The youth football team of Turkmenistan (U-20) in the final match of the qualifying tournament of the Asian Cup 2023 lost to Syria and failed to qualify for the final stage of the championship. The national team of Turkmenistan took fourth place in its qualifying group, leaving behind Jordan, Syria and Taiwan.
8. Turkmen midfielder Ruslan Mingazov scored his debut goal in the Hong Kong Premier League for “Kitchi” football club. Mingazov scored a goal in the 73rd minute. His team defeated “Samseipou” 10:0 in the first round.