2. The Turkish Airlines is going to increase the number of flights from 2 to 4 per month on the Istanbul-Turkmenbashi-Istanbul route in the coming weeks. The next flights are scheduled for June 10, 17 and 24, 2022.
3. The “Turkmenawtoulaglary” agency invites specialists in logistics and information technology to work. The selection of candidates will be based on the result of the interview.
4. The Ashgabat office of “Eni Turkmenistan Limited” is looking for a senior contract specialist on a temporary basis. It is necessary to submit the questionnaires to the “ETL” company.
5. Turkmen journalists are invited to participate in the MediaCAMP Award 2022 Regional Competition. Journalists from state and non-state mass media, authors of socially important content, photographer and videographers can apply.
6. The rating of the most profitable automobile companies in the world has been published. Thus, the first place is occupied by Volkswagen AG with a result of 29,47 billion USD, the second is BMW (28,26 billion USD), and the third is Toyota (26,34 billion USD). The Mercedes-Benz (20,18 billion USD) and Ford (16,61 billion USD) are rounding out the top five.
7. Heat wave continues in India. People and animals suffer from high temperatures, and the grain crop is under threat of destruction. The thermometers rose to a record 50˚С. In cities, the power grids cannot withstand the loads of air conditioners, and the roads literally melt, as their coatings heat up much more than the air.
8. The youth football team of Turkmenistan honored the memory of the “Pakhtakor-79” team. Members of the Turkmen national team in full force laid flowers at the memorial complex, dedicated to the “Pakhtakor” football players, who died in a plane crash in 1979.
9. Dovletjan Yagshimuradov participated in the filming of the Turkish series Kuruluş: Osman. The Turkmen fighter played an episodically role in the 97th series. The TV series airs on the ATV channel and tells about a significant historical period, including the ascension to the throne of Osman Gazi.