1. Additional seats have appeared on the nearest flight Kazan-Turkmenabat, which will be on June 1. The sale of tickets to these places will begin on May 27 at 11:00 Moscow time.
2. The “Turkmenistan” Airline from July 1 will resume the flight program Ashgabat-Kazan-Ashgabat. Flights from the capital of Tatarstan will depart on Fridays and Sundays.
3. The festival “Turkmen theatrical art” that ended in Ashgabat summed up the creative results. By the decision of the jury, the artist Magtymguly Gurbanov received a special prize for the best male role for the image of the composer Nury Halmammedov in the play “Strings of the Soul”.
4. May-2022 in Ashgabat was the coolest in the last 19 years. Also, the Turkmen capital was cool in May 2002-2003, when the average temperature was +21,1° C.
5. A concert dedicated to the International Children’s Day will be held in “Ashgabat” Park on May 27 at 17:00. A variety of games, music quizzes and humorous performances are waiting young viewers.
6. Elite melons of the “Yubari” variety were sold at an auction in Japan for 23 thousand 550 USD. The auction was held on the island of Hokkaido. “Yubari” are considered elite due to their rich sweet taste and juicy pulp of pale orange color. In Japan, these gourds are also considered a wonderful gift.
7. 18 years old Nepalese Dora Bahadur Khapangi entered the Guinness Book of Records as the shortest teenager in the world. His height is 73 centimeters and 43 millimeters.
8. “Roma” have won the first edition of the UEFA Conference League. In the final match, the wards of Jose Mourinho beat the Dutch “Feyenoord” with a score of 1:0.
9. The Turkmenistan national futsal team recognized the rivals in the 2022 Asian Cup, which will be held in Kuwait from September 27 to October 8, 2022. The opponents of the Turkmen team will be the national teams of Uzbekistan, Bahrain and Tajikistan.