It is available to enter meter readings and make payments for electricity and gas in Turkmenistan through a special mobile app – Milli Pay.
The service developed by the Ministry of Energy of Turkmenistan, is designed to automate the processes of accounting for payments for housing and communal services.
By installing a mobile app, you can easily make communal payments online from your smartphone or tablet. You do not need to go to the bank and payment offices, take statements on forms and wait for receipts – all operations can be carried out remotely.
The Milli Pay mobile app is available for download in the App Store and Google Play. Also, with its help citizens could see all the information about previously made information about download payment documents for any period.
How to pay communal services through Milli Pay
1. Select the type of communal services on the app’s main screen
- Natural gas.
2. Specify the development of the institution according to the region of residence
- Ashgabat department,
- Ahal department,
- Balkan department,
- Dashoguz department,
- Lebap department,
- Mary department.
3. Fill in payment data
- Personal account number,
- Full name,
- Phone number,
- Previous and current meter reading.
4. The system will automatically calculate the payment amount.
5. Click the “Pay” button and select a bank card for payment. The money is credited to the account immediately.
Among the additional advantages – are the ability to select the interface language (Turkmen, Russian), round-the-clock acceptance of payments, no commission for card payments, the ability to make subsequent payments in one click.