400 workplaces have been created in new greenhouse farms of entrepreneurs of Turkmenistan this year, "Turkmenistan: The Golden Age" reports.
Greenhouses started operating in the following farms throughout the country:
- In the districts of Kaka and Ak Bugday, Akhal province - tomato greenhouses of the individual enterprise (IE) "Oguzyoly" and the economical society "Daşkömür";
- In the Balkan province - entrepreneur Sapardurdy Naliyev;
- In the Sakarchage district, Mary province - IE "Mahriban oba";
- In the Gorogly district, Dashoguz province - IE "Altyngalagurlyşyk";
- In the Charjew district, Lebap province - IE "Altyn bürgüt".
The area of greenhouses in the country has increased by 35 hectares, and with the use of innovative technologies, it is possible to grow more than 11 thousand tons of vegetable products per year, the source reports.