The branch of “Chuangqing Drilling Engineering Company with Limited Liability under the Chinese National Oil and Gas Company in Turkmenistan (CCDCT)” announces employment in the design department of ground engineering construction:
- 15 Chinese language translators;
- 2 civil engineers;
- 2 engineers for welding of oil and gas pipelines;
- 2 electrical engineers;
- 2 engineers for the installation of oil and gas pipelines;
- 2 planning and control engineers;
- 3 employees for quality control;
- 20 employees on occupational safety and health.
As reported in today's issue of the newspaper “Neutral Turkmenistan”, the official duties of a Chinese translator are as follows:
- Providing assistance to Chinese and Turkmen personnel in working communication;
- Providing assistance to Chinese personnel in their daily management work;
- Translation of working documentation;
- Implementation of the current work organized by the higher management.
The main requirements for candidates for the position of translator are: education-higher or full-time bachelor's degree approved by the Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan, age up to 35 years, ability to adapt to long-term work in the field,
Professional qualities of the translator:
- The ability to translate both from Chinese into Russian or Turkmen languages, and vice versa, i.e., knowledge of spoken Chinese, good communication skills in Chinese and written translation to a certain extent.
- Possession of ordinary office software, such as OFFICE.
- Have an HSK test with level 6 and higher.
Preference is given to those who have experience in the oil and gas construction industry and relevant professional skills.
Place of work: The coast of the Amyderya River in Lebap velayat, Turkmenistan.
By July 31, 2021, you must send your resume to email@example.com
The Chinese translator must provide a resume in Chinese, engineers and managers for the selection process - in Russian or English.
- (+993 65) 95-99-74;
- (+993 62) 85-53-24.