Dostawka.bar website team is pleased to announce the news for all sushi lovers: in Ashgabat, groups are being recruited for the “Japanese Street Food” master class.
Anyone who wishes to master the skill of preparing this traditional Japanese dish can take part in the master classes.
The training will be conducted by the brand chef of the ART Sushi establishment, the winner of the “2013 Sushi Fight” at the “Wasabi in St. Petersburg” restaurant chain and the co-organizer of the “2019 Sushi Fight”, the first in Turkmenistan, with the support of the Japanese Embassy in Turkmenistan.
The master class program includes the secrets and features of cooking 5 types of rolls.
The number of participants in each group is 10 people. The duration of the master class is 3 hours, including a break.
Participation in master classes is paid.
To conduct training, the organizers provide:
- Appliances and utensils - cutting board, lunchboxes for subproducts, knives, teaspoons, rug-mat, gloves for cooking and serving food, stretch film;
- Products: rice, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, green onions, sesame seeds, cream cheese, plate cheese, chicken, crab sticks, sauce.
The first master class starts as soon as the first ten participants are formed.
Time of the master classes:
- Group one: from 12:00 to 15:00;
- Group two: from 16:00 to 19:00;
- Group three: from 12:00 to 15:00.
- Monday - two groups;
- Thursday - two groups;
- Sunday - one group.
Specify the cost of participation by contacting the phone: +993 62 178744.
Upon completion of the master class, all participants will receive prizes from the organizers of Dostawka.bar.