The official website of the Main Archive Department under the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan has started accepting applications and letters from individuals and legal entities. The information was published in today's issue of the newspaper “Neutral Turkmenistan”.
Citizens can also send their applications to the state archives of Turkmenistan by e-mail:
• Central State Archives of Turkmenistan, State Archives of Ahal velayat and Ashgabat - firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Balkan velayat State Archive - email@example.com;
• Dashoguz velayat State Archive - firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Lebap velayat State Archive - email@example.com;
• Kerki State Archive - firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Mary velayat State Archive - email@example.com;
• Tahtabazar inter-district archive - firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens' appeals will be considered in the following cases:
1. Application form can be sent from the site in electronic form, printed and sent by mail, and also sent to the reference departments of the state archives.
2. Application forms without specifying the details of the person (institution) requesting the archive certificate, archive extract, information letter and without information about the address to which the answer is to be sent are not accepted for consideration.
3. Persons requesting archival information relating to third parties must attach a receipt to the application form, indicating the purpose for which the information is requested, as well as the degree of kinship to the person to whom it is requested or a notarized power of attorney.
If necessary, the state archives have the right to demand from the requesting archival information, affecting the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of other persons, notarized documents confirming the degree of kinship or authority of the applicant. The results of the work on the request in the state archives are made in the form of archive references, archival extracts or information letters and are handed over to the applicant or sent by letter to the address specified in the application form.
The list of documents that need to be attached to the application form, taking into account the subject matter of the request:
1. On the allocation of land - a copy of the passport, if there is a copy of the decision, documents confirming the kinship in whose name, the decision was issued;
2. To obtain an archive certificate of work experience and salary - a copy of the passport and a copy of the workbook;
3. To obtain archival information on the privatization of the apartment (home) - a copy of the inventory and (or) a home book, a copy of the passport of the owner of the apartment (if the owner has passed away, then death certificate and documents confirming kinship);
4. On the renaming and reorganization of the ministries and departments of Turkmenistan - a copy of the passport;
5. About confirmation of state awards - a copy of the passport, a copy of the certificate of award;
6. On issuance of a court decision (issued only to authorized organizations) - accompanying letter from the authorized organization (on a letterhead) for the signature of the head;
7. About issuing information about participation in the Great Patriotic War - a copy of the passport of a relative.