A memorandum of cooperation was signed between the “Turkmen Logistics Association” (TLA) and the “KAZLOGISTICS” Union of Transport Workers of Kazakhstan, “Orient” reported.
The document provides for the participation of both parties in regional and international events, the development and implementation of joint projects in order to create mutually beneficial solutions, investment projects of international organizations and financial institutions.
Also, within the framework of the Memorandum, such forms of cooperation are planned as:
- exchange of information and experience,
- organizing and conducting training courses and seminars for advanced training, courses and retraining of specialists;
- introduction of modern digital systems in the field of logistics, providing an effective solution to the problems of optimizing supply chains and international transportation;
- providing mutual consulting services and conducting research, sociological and other developments and research in the field of logistics;
- organization of internships, training seminars and various trainings;
- joint holding of conferences, business forums, seminars, master classes, round tables with the participation of international organizations, companies and experts in the field of logistics.
Thus, the parties intend to hold consultations on the creation of comfortable and economically acceptable conditions of transportation, and increasing the efficiency of economic activities will provide an opportunity for the formation and implementation of new promising projects.
The “Turkmen Logistics Association” was founded in 2020 and currently includes more than 90 domestic and international enterprises.