1. Turkmenistan intends to increase the number of flights and routes of international air traffic. In the near future, appropriate proposals will be prepared for consideration by the President of Turkmenistan.
2. The Ministry of Construction and Architecture of Turkmenistan has announced a tender for the reconstruction of the Main Flag Square. The opening ceremony of the square was held on June 29, 2008. It has a 133-meter flagpole, on which the flag of Turkmenistan weighs 420 kilograms.
3. The Mukams Palace of the State Cultural Center of Turkmenistan will host a concert “From the New World”. The State Symphony Orchestra conducted by Rasul Klychev will perform the most famous works of the Czech composer Antonin Dvorak.
4. Following the results of eight months of 2022, the GDP growth rate of Turkmenistan remains at the level of 6,2%. The construction of large industrial and social facilities continues in the country. Among them are new settlements, residential buildings, health and recreation centers, schools, kindergartens and many other facilities.
5. Belarusian designers presented the first sports electric car. The weight of the electric car is more than 1 ton. It is capable of speeds up to 120 km/h. Mileage is estimated at about 200 km.
6. A nut picker from China spent two days in an unmanned hydrogen hot air balloon. A man named Hu and his partner were collecting pine nuts in a hot air balloon when suddenly the balloon began to blow away with a gust of wind. One of the pickers managed to jump off, while Hu remained in the basket.
7. From 2024, the city of Haarlem in the Netherlands will ban meat advertising in public places. Meat producers will not be able to advertise their products on buses, at bus stops and in public areas in Haarlem. From 2024, advertisements for gasoline and diesel vehicles will also be banned.
8. The youth national football team of Turkmenistan won a crushing victory over the team of the Northern Mariana Islands in the qualifying match for the Asian Cup-2023. Group D meeting, held in Amman at the “Petra” stadium, ended with a score of 7:0 in favor of Said Seyidov's team.
9. Chairman of the Football Federation of Turkmenistan Arslan Aynazarov met with FIFA President Gianni Infantino in Doha (Qatar). During the meeting, the development of football in Turkmenistan was discussed. Infantino expressed his desire to visit Turkmenistan.
10. The Fencing Federation of Turkmenistan has announced the enrollment of children aged 6 years and older in the fencing section. Classes are held in the multifunctional hall of the Ashgabat Olympic village 3 times a week. All details can be clarified by phone: (+993 64) 46 78 03.