President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov signed a decree on increasing salaries, pensions, state benefits, and scholarships for students and trainees in Turkmenistan today. This was reported by the information program "Watan" of the Turkmen television.
The document is issued:
1. from January 1, 2021, increase by 10 percent the monthly salary of employees of budget-funded institutions, self-supporting enterprises and public associations, pensions and state benefits, scholarships for students and trainees.
2. From 1 January 2021 to establish:
- the minimum amount of pensions of participants of the great Patriotic war in the amount of 1557 manats per month;
- the minimum amount of pensions for spouses of participants of the great Patriotic war and home front workers is 457 manats per month;
- the basic amount for determining the minimum amount of pensions in the amount of 372 manats;
- the basic amount for calculating state benefits is 354 manats.
3. establish a minimum wage of 957 manats for Turkmenistan and use it to regulate monthly salaries.
4. starting from January 1, 2021, approve the monthly salaries of heads of state authorities, local Executive authorities and local self-government, military, law enforcement and judicial bodies, editorial offices of Newspapers and magazines, public associations, as well as their main structural units in accordance with appendices 1-7 of this Decree.
5. Increase the amount of wages to ensure by improving the structure of institutions, enterprises and organizations, improving the efficiency of production capacity and labor productivity of employees, using unused internal reserves.
Funds for these purposes will be provided through the effective use of production capacities, increasing labor productivity, increasing the volume of work and services, expanding the list of export-oriented and import-substituting products, as well as other domestic resources, Deputy Prime Minister G. Mushshikov said at today's expanded meeting of The government.