1. Turkmenistan has simplified the rules for passing technical inspection for legal entities. Now, if necessary, it can be passed at the location of the vehicle. For that, it is necessary to contact the Traffic Control Police Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkmenistan.
2. Georgian cuisine restaurant Georgia has opened near the main entrance to the Ashgabat botanical garden. The menu includes traditional Georgian dishes: khachapuri, satsivi, chakhokhibili, kharcho, khinkali, barbecue and much more. There are places both inside and outside.
3. Director of the Natural Gas Research Institute of the State Concern “Turkmengas” Bayrammyrat Pirniyazov voiced the proposals of Turkmen scientists on how to control the release of gas in the “Darvaza” crater. In simple terms, scientists propose to drill a well in the crater, and then take control of the flow of gas, thereby reducing its unregulated flow into the crater.
4. Serdar Dovranov collected 9 tons of apricots, apples, cherries and plums from 1,5 hectares of land and became the winner of the “Experienced gardener” contest of the Magtymguly daihan association of Halach etrap, Lebap velayat.
5. The “International transport and transit corridors: interconnectedness and development” conference will be held in Ashgabat from July 18 to 19. The conference will be held in a hybrid format. It is expected that heads of Turkmen and international transport companies, logistics organizations and financial structures will participate in the event.
6. Royal toys - an unusual collection of Peter I in the Kunstkamera. The Art Room in St. Petersburg was founded in 1714. Tsar Peter I created it as a collection of curiosities and scientific curiosities, and the heirs continue to replenish his collection.
10. Turkmen “Kopetdag” in the match of the second round of the AFC Cup-2022 beat the champion of Kyrgyzstan “Dordoi”. The meeting ended with the score 1:0. The chief referee of the match at the 8th minute, Nivon Robesh, sent off the midfielder of Ashgabat Ihlas Saparmammedov. The captain of “Kopetdag” Batyrklych Berdyev scored the winning goal at the 45th minute of the match. This is the first victory in the history of “Kopetdag” in the AFC Cup.
11. In the match of the second round of the group round of the AFC Cup-2022, the Turkmen “Altyn asyr” in Dushanbe defeated the Kyrgyz “Neftchi” with a score of 1:0. The only goal scored by Murad Annayev, who converted a penalty in the 34th minute.