The XIV International Scientific Conference “Turkmentel-2021”, organized by the “Turkmenaragatnashyk” Agency, the Ministry of Industry and Communications and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan, completed its work in the capital today.
In the first half of the day, the 3rd session was held on the topic “Fixed and mobile communications: building a single national communication network - innovations - cloud technologies - 5G”. Presentations were made by:
- General Director of SCE “Turkmentelecom” Hojaniyaz Avganov (keynote speech);
- Fuad Allahverdiyev, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Azertelecom LLC (report on “The “Role of Digital Infrastructure Projects in the Development of the South Caucasus and Central Asia”);
- Pavel Vishnyakov, Huawei Strategy Director;
- Roman Vasiliev, Commercial Director of Eastwind (“How to monetize big data: from building infrastructure to active models”).
Presentations were also made by Deputy Director of CJSC “Altyn Asyr” Vitaly Pastushenko, Director of Marketing Department of “Kazahtelecom Business” Abylay Jumageldinov, Director of Technological Development in Eastern Europe at Nokia Lidiya Varukina and Head of Operation and Management Department, Delta Telecom Anar Abbasov (topic “Development of international backbone capacity in the region and trends in accelerating digital transformation”).
At the 4th session “Information security in the era of digital transformation” the speakers included: Mihail Anisimov - Head of Stakeholder Relations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia of ICANN Corporation, Valery Zubanov - Commercial Director of Kaspersky Lab in Central Asia, Rustam Hayretdinov - growth director of BI.ZONE, Alexey Lukatsky - business consultant on Cisco security, Kurshad Demirai - country manager of Palo Alto Networks, Nurnes Kuliev - rector of the Institute of Telecommunications and Informatics of Turkmenistan.
During the event, the winners of the national competition “Digital Solution 2021”, which was held by the “Turkmenaragatnashyk” agency for young IT specialists, were also determined.
- Mammethan Chakyev: “Turkmenistan attaches particular importance to the development of the information transport network”
- Head of the agency “Turkmenaragatnashyk”: “The telecommunication sector of the country is developing at an accelerated pace”
- RCC CEO at Turkmentel-2021: "An integrated approach is required for the success of digital transformation"