The State Bank for Foreign Economic Affairs of Turkmenistan offers the citizens of the country a new service - "Microcredit". This was informed by the "Neutral Turkmenistan" newspaper.
The loan is issued to an individual - the owner of a personal plot or land plot, the owner of which plans to use it for breeding livestock or for planting crops.
Microcredit is issued for up to 3 years at 10% per annum in the amount of up to 30,000 manats. The issued loan can be used for the following purposes:
- Foundation, development and expansion of production
- Increasing the size of goods
- Purchase of agricultural equipment
- Construction of livestock pens and farm foundations
- Purchase of livestock, fish and poultry
- Purchase of feed for livestock and poultry, as well as veterinary products
- Cultivation of plants, purchase of grain, mineral fertilizers, seedlings and young plants.
To find out more detailed information about the "Microcredit" loan, you need to contact the Bank's Head Office, as well as the bank's branches in Ashgabat and in the city of Turkmenbashi.
Contact information: 40-61-24, 40-61-50, 40-61-55
Ashgabat, Garashsyzlyk shayoly, building 32
Branch in Ashgabat 21-99-82, 21-99-83, 21-99-84 address: Ashgabat, 10 yil Abadanchylyk st., 160
Branch in Turkmenbashi: 800 243-2-12-87; 800 243-2-58-86 address: Balkan velayat, Turkmenbashi, st. Arkadag Shayoly, National tourist zone "Avaza"
Official website: www.tfeb.gov.tm