Since January 1, 2020, Uzbekistan has assumed the chairmanship of the CIS, and tomorrow the first meeting of the Commission on economic issues under the CIS Economic Council will be held at the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in Moscow.
The following items are on the agenda of the Commission meeting:
- Speech by the Plenipotentiary representative of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Commission on economic issues Shohrukh Gulamov on the economic component of the Concept of the presidency of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the Commonwealth of Independent States in 2020.
- Consideration of a number of issues:
• "On giving the status of centers for commercialization of innovations of the member States of the Interstate program of innovative cooperation of the CIS member States for the period up to 2020»,
• "On the practice of using electronic identification marking of goods in the CIS member States»,
• "On awarding the 2019 Commonwealth of Independent States Award for achievements in the field of product and service quality" and others, the press service of the CIS Executive Committee reports.